Reliable Electronics Corp Terms and Conditions
REC DOC 6300
- All Visual Test for any discrepancies in quantity, defective packaging/parts leads must be reported by the Buyer within 5 Business days of receipt for an RMA to be requested. Pictures showing the problem must be emailed as proof as well.
- We offer a 30day guarantee that the parts will function according to the manufacture electronic specifications, for parts that have “NOT” yet been used or soldered. Exception is for a couple pieces of each Date Code for Sample Testing.
- No return of product will be accepted by Seller without a return material authorization number (RMA#), which will be issued in Seller’s sole discretion. A request for a RMA# must be in writing along with engineer’s Visual/Failure Report describing the nature of the defect from the Buyer.
- Seller’s liability shall be limited to replacement of defective items or refund of the purchase price for any defective items, and shall not include any claims for expense or damage by reason of their use. In no event shall Seller be liable for any consequential damages, including without limitation any claim for loss of profit.
- Seller makes no warranty with regards to fitness of any goods for buyers intended use or purpose. The implied warranty of merchantability is hereby disclaimed. There are no warranties, which extend beyond the goods description on the Invoice.
- Buyer agrees to pay all fees; attorney’s fees, collection fees, court costs or any other associated costs incurred by seller as a result of buyer not paying seller’s invoice and according to seller’s terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will super cede any Buyer’s terms and conditions, unless the President of Reliable Electronics Corp agrees to alter these terms and conditions.
- This transaction and the agreement between Seller and Buyer shall be governed and construed in accordance with Florida Law. These terms and conditions may not be modified except in writing from Seller.
- Seller intends the transaction covered by this quote/invoice to be a purely domestic sale for delivery within the United States, and does not intend for these products to be exported from the United States. If these products are exported from the United States the following conditions apply. Buyer certifies it will not sell, transfer, export, or re-export products, software, technical data or services purchased and sold under this agreement in violation of the export laws of the United States. Buyer understands that such sale, transfer, export or re-export may require a license from the U.S. Government and that transfers to certain countries or entities are prohibited under U.S. Law. If this merchandise is exported, Buyer bears all responsibility to obtain any necessary export licenses from relevant U.S. Government agencies.
Certificate of Compliance
The components included in this shipment are in accordance with the requirements, specifications and/or drawings as applicable to this order. Reliable Electronic Corp has not tested these components.
William H. Dubay
REC: Revised 2/17/21